Your Rights as a Patient
Esthetique believes we have a contract with our patients to empower them to oral and dental wellness, and to perform quality work at a fair price. We firmly believe that every patient who graces any of our practices with their business has absolute rights that we must always honor. We have defined a patient’s list of rights based on standards defined by dental associations, and extended those rights to areas we believe are equally as important.
Your Rights as a Patient
(Adopted by the Pennsylvania Dental Association in 1998)
- You have a right to see the dentist every time you receive dental treatment.
- You have a right to ask about treatment alternatives and to be told, in language you can understand, the advantages and
- disadvantages of each.
- You have a right to know the education and training of your dentist and the dental team.
- You have a right to know in advance the type and expected cost of treatment.
- You have a right to expect dental team members to use appropriate infection and sterilization controls.
- You have a right to ask your dentist to explain all the treatment options, regardless of coverage or cost.
- You have a right to be treated in a professional and ethical manner by your dentist and dental team.
- You should have a right to schedule an appointment with the dentist of your choice.
(Extended by Esthetique Dentistry)
- You have a right to decide which options to take on your treatment plan without any pressure.
- You have a right to decide on the dentist who will perform your treatment plan without any pressure or resistance.
- You have a right to access your dental records upon request, and receive them within a reasonable period of time.
- You have a right to receive assistance in submitting dental insurance claims to help ease your financial burden.
- You have a right to receive timely service for any corrections required for our work, and receive such service at no charge (with a few exceptions).
Visiting Esthetique Dentistry was probably the best experience I have had with a dental practice ever. You can tell that they pay attention to detail and take time to ensure a holistic view of your dental health is considered. I would recommend the practice to anyone.
After moving to the area I needed to find a dentist to do some extensive work – my wife and I found Esthetique Dentistry and we could not be happier. The staff is polite professional and understanding. Everything is clearly explained, questions are invited and answered, and most importantly patient comfort is a priority.
I have a dentist phobia but everyone at Esthetique made me feel so welcome and at home. From the awesome staff at the front desk, Diana in customer service, the dental assistants and hygienists and finally to Dr. Talwar – my experience could not have been better. The office is clean, state of the art.
Need an Emergency Help? Call Us!